Header Ads

test

[Noryangjin] Jeontimai (전티마이) vietnamese rice noodle



 

Hi 🌼

In a busy day, 
I unconsciously looked up the sky for a long time. 
Cloud was impressive. Unlike my life, It looks so peaceful and easy.

Sky released my tension.
TX !   


  
With a light mind,
I went to vietnamese rice noodle restaurant '전티마이'(Jeontimai). 
Jeontimai started in Noryangjin(노량진)
and now is opening more than 38 branches. 



I went to Jeontimai in my neighborhood !
All menu was 3,900 won. 
I never have seen such a cheap vietnamese restaurant in korea.

There was just 5 dishes in menu.
Beef rice noodle, Spicy rice noodle, vietnamese spring rolls,
Pineapple fried rice, Sea food fried rice.

I ordered Beef rice noodle, vietnamese spring rolls,
Pineapple fried rice.



All dishes was nice ! Creamy peanut sause was good too !
I can't compare which dish was more good.
It was so so nice 🐽i

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.