Header Ads

test

[Chung dam] AORI ramen

 Hi! I am Dudu. 👀 
I love trying to new food. 
So I surf the internet every day to find interesting dishes.

Few months ago, I found a restaurant that I wanna go.
That restaurant is 'Aori ramen'
It's a kind of Japanese restaurant specialize in remen.

Interior was so unique. 
People sit at the tables that separated individually.
And waiter at opposite of the table takes order.


You can add more topping and side dishes.
I ordered a Aori ramen without adding any toppings 
and a rice with raw egg, vegies and soy saused meat. 
 Waiter served from the front of the table and put down the curtain.




yummy ~ 
It was tasty to me. Garlic tasty soup and soft chashu(grilled pork).
I enjoyed Japanese noodle. ramen soup was little greasy.
Atmosphere in this resturant was good to enjoy the meal.

Enjoying the meals makes life better 👊

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.